Registration for the Heartland Conference
This registration form is for the Heartland Regional Conference to be held October 7th through October 9th 2013 at the Kauffman Conference Center. There are two registrations available here: the Industry Forum and the Core Conference.
You can register for one or both events using this form. You can register more than one attendee with a single transaction. We handle conference registrations through Eventbrite, one of the most trusted online sellers of tickets and enrollments. You can pay with either a credit card or PayPal account.
BPI and RESNET Discounts
If you are certified through BPI or RESNET, you can receive a 10% discount on registration by using the promotional code B3285410 in the form below. Please have your candidate ID number ready to enter into the order form, and please bring your ID badge or other proof of certification with you to the event. After the event, we’ll provide a certificate of attendance that you can submit to your certifying organization.
We’re sorry, but the HUEE scholarships have all been claimed. But we have created a few Habitat X scholarships of $100 each for those in need of financial assistance. Just enter promotional code Gift100 below to receive a $100 discount on your registration.
Scholarships of $325 are also available for business owners and energy efficiency professionals who live within the service area of the Heartland Utilities for Energy Efficiency (HUEE). Check your utility bill — if you live within the service area of Platte-Clay Electric Cooperative, Kansas Gas Service, Kansas City Board of Public Utilities, Independence Power and Light, or Atmos Energy, you qualify to receive this scholarship. To redeem your scholarship, enter the promotional code HUEEScholarship in the form below to receive your $325 discount. Please bring your utility bill to the conference so we can confirm that you live within one of those service areas.
Contact us for more information or if you have other questions about registration.
What’s Included with Registration for the Industry Forum
- Attendance at the Industry Forum. Monday 8:30 am to 12:00 pm.
- Catered lunch at the Kauffman Center. Monday 12:00 pm to 1:00 pm.
- An invitation to the hosted reception at the Project Living Proof. Monday evening 5:30 pm to 7:30 pm.
- Two CE credits for BPI and other professional organizations.
What’s Included with Registration for the Core Conference
- Attendance at all Core Conference sessions and workshops. Monday 1:00 through Wednesday 4:00.
- Catered lunch at the Kauffman Center on Tuesday and Wednesday. Morning and afternoon snacks and beverages each day.
- An invitation to the hosted reception Monday night at the Project Living Proof.
- Printed and digital copies of all materials used in the workshops.
- Twelve CE credits for BPI and other professional organizations.
- One year’s access to the Habitat X Collaborative Forum from October 2013 through October 2014.